Drill In and Out of a Network Visualization
Drilling allows you to view data at levels other than those that appear in the network visualization. You can drill down, up, or across attributes and some metrics.
If your network visualization displays categories, you can drill from a specific category to that category's subcategories. If you drill down from the Electronics category, only the subcategories within Electronics, such as Audio Equipment and Cameras, appear.
Drill on a Node in a Network Visualization
- Select a network visualization.
- Select the nodes you want to drill on.
- Right-click the selected nodes, choose Drill, and the attribute to which you want to drill. Then, click OK. Only the nodes you select appear and the drill-to attribute you select groups the nodes.
Undo Drilling in a Network Visualization
- Hover over the visualization to display the Filter icon in the title bar.
- Click Filter .
Choose Clear "drill conditions" to remove a specific drill condition.
- In the Editor panel, replace or remove any attributes or metrics that were removed or added as part of the drilling.
You can also click Undo to undo drilling.