View Recent User Activity
You can view recent user statistics for a project. You must have permission to access the project through a connected environment.
The ability to view or edit certain settings is determined by a user's privileges. All necessary privileges are included in the Administrator role by default. You must belong to the System Administrators group to use this feature.
You must configure Platform Analytics to view recent user activity.
The Platform Analytics cube must be published for the data to show up correctly and in real time.
The current user must have view access to the Platform Analytics project.
- Open the Workstation window.
- In the Navigation pane, click Projects.
- Right-click a project and choose Properties.
- In the left pane, click Users.
- View user statistics about the usage of dossiers,
documents,reports, and cubes in your project.
Choose Get Info if you are using a Mac.