You can manage your subscriptions within Workstation using the Subscriptions dialog. For more information about subscriptions, see Scheduling Reports and Documents: Subscriptions in the System Administration Help.
- Open the Workstation window with the Navigation pane in smart mode.
In the Navigation pane, click Subscriptions.
Select an Environment from the upper-left drop down.Click here to view details about the Subscriptions dialog.
Filter Panel Lists all the fields shown in the subscription grid. You can make multiple selections and apply the filter to the grid. The filter summary appears at the top and you can remove elements or clear all filter selections from there.
Subscription Grid Lists subscription details, including the name, whether the subscription is active, type, content, project, owner, recipient, expiration date, and schedule. If it's a bursting subscription, the Recipients column displays Bursted instead of the actual recipient count.
- Click to select the columns you want to display in the grid.
To view subscription details, right-click a subscription in the grid and choose Properties.
Choose Get Info if you are using a Mac.Click to view details about the options in the left pane.
General Displays detailed information and the schedule.
Content Lists all content in the subscriptions.
Recipient Lists all the recipients of the subscriptions. If it's a bursting subscription, the bursted attribute is listed instead of the actual recipient list.
To transfer ownership of a subscription to another user, right-click it and choose Change Ownership. The new user must have access to the subscription object as well as the contents that comprise it. Changing ownership can only be done by the existing owner or administrator.
- Right-click a subscription and choose the appropriate option to edit, run, or delete it.
- To unsubscribe subscriptions, right-click a subscription in the grid and choose Unsubscribe. To unsubscribe from a report
or documentdelivery, you must have either created the subscription originally and you are the owner, or the creator selected Allow Unsubscribe when they created the subscription. If neither of these is true, then only an administrator or the subscription’s owner can unsubscribe users from the report /documentdelivery.
- Click Export to save the subscription information to a .csv file. The file includes the subscriptions in the grid, the applied filter, and the visualization selection.
- Enable Autofresh to refresh the subscriptions every thirty seconds. You can also click Refresh to manually refresh when necessary.