Load Projects on Server Startup
You can configure on which nodes each project is to be loaded at startup.
The ability to view or edit certain settings is determined by a user's privileges. All necessary privileges are included in the Administrator role by default. You must belong to the System Administrators group to use this feature.
- Open the Workstation window.
- In the Navigation pane, click Projects.
- Right-click a project and choose Properties.
- In the left pane, click Load On Server Startup.
- Select the nodes and click OK.
Choose Get Info if you are using a Mac.