How to Set a Default Address
When a user subscribes to a report, the report is delivered to the user's default delivery location. Additional addresses are included so that the default can be quickly changed. For more information about addresses, see Creating a new address for a user.
When a new address is created, it is automatically set as the default address of the user. When you add multiple addresses, the Set New Default option is available.
- Access the Intelligence Server Administrator page. (How?)
- Hover over the Properties column and click Open Intelligence Server Administration Portal .
- Click User Manager. A list of the user groups that reside on the Intelligence Server appears.
- Select the group that contains the user to modify.
- In the Actions column, select the Edit icon for the user to modify. The User Editor opens.
- In the Default column, select an address to set the address as the default address for the user.
- Click Set New Default to clear the default address and to set another address as the default address for the user.
- Click OK.
You can set one default address for each type of address you create within a user. For example, if you create two e-mail addresses, two file locations, and two print locations, you can set three default addresses — one default email address, one default file address, and one default print address.