You can share dossiers in your cloud environment. This allows other users to access them through a .mstrc file, link, or shared environment.
To share dossiers
- Open Workstation with the Navigation pane in smart mode.
- In the Navigation pane, click Dossiers.
- Right-click the dossiers you want to share. Press and hold the Ctrl key to select multiple dossiers. You can share up to 100 dossiers at the same time.
- Choose Share > Get Link to generate a link for sharing a single dossier. Copy the URL link to send it to other users.
Choose Share > Library Access to send your dossiers to other user's libraries by adding users or user groups. Start entering a name to locate a particular user or user group. Select the appropriate users or user groups and click Done.
You can notify newly added users via email by selecting the Notify newly added users via email checkbox.
- Choose Share > Manage Security Access to manage the security access for your dossier. Use this option to allow or deny certain types of access to users or user groups.
- Choose Download .mstr File to download the corresponding .mstr file. Share your dossier by emailing the .mstr file to other users.