Create an Attribute Qualification for an Advanced Filter
You can create and add attribute qualifications to an advanced filter. Attribute qualifications include the following:
- Attribute form qualifications allow you to filter data based on an attribute form.
- Attribute element list qualifications filter data based on a list of attribute elements belonging to an attribute.
You can display data for only those customers whose last names start with the letter H.
The attribute Customer has elements which are individual customer names. You can choose to display income data for only those customers that you select.
- Open the New Qualification dialog.
- In the Based On drop-down, select the attribute to base the qualification on.
To create a qualification based on attributes in a list, select Selecting in list from the Choose elements by drop-down.
Select the In List radio button to include data only for the elements that you select.
- Select the attribute elements to include in or exclude from the qualification.
- Select the radio button that corresponds with the attribute form to base the qualification on.
- Select a comparison operator (that is, Greater Than, Less Than, etc.).
Enter a specific value to compare the attribute to in Value.
Select the attribute that contains the second form in the Attribute drop-down. Then, select the radio button that corresponds with the second attribute form.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.