Run the URL Scanner
You must perform the prerequisites on Get Started before proceeding.
- Double-click the URLScanner.exe file.
Use the drop-down to choose an available project source. It's recommended to use a 2-tier project source.
- Enter the username and password for the selected project source.
- Click Connect.
- In the project box, select the project(s) that you want to scan. It's recommended to choose the Select all projects checkbox.
- Click Scan. After the URL scan has completed, a dialog appears with the directory of the output files. The output files are located in the URL Scanner Folder.
- Click Exit. You can exit the scan at any point. Since the scan results are incrementally generated, you can still check the scan result if the scan is canceled.