Prerequisites for HyperIntelligence for Office
The following prerequisites must be met to use HyperIntelligence for Office.
- MicroStrategy Library 2019 Update 2 server
- MicroStrategy Workstation 2019 Update 2 to generate the manifest file. See Generate the Manifest File Using Workstation for more information.
- MicroStrategy 2019+ Intelligence server
MicroStrategy 2019 Update 2 environment with an HTTPS domain
Supported API Requirement Sets
HyperIntelligence for Office is supported with the Microsoft 365 subscription. The Microsoft 365 subscription ensures you have the latest Microsoft Outlook client and can use the latest API requirement sets.
The following are the requirements for one-time purchases:
- Outlook 2019 or later is required for Windows.
- Outlook 2016 or later is required for Mac.
- Exchange 2016 or later is required.
For additional information, confirm you have the supported API requirement sets 1.5 or above, and then see Requirement sets supported by Exchange server and Outlook clients.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10+
- macOS High Sierra or above
For a list of supported authentication methods, click here.
All users attempting to use HyperIntelligence for Office must be assigned the Use Hyper Office privilege, directly or as part of a User Group or Security Role. This privilege can be found in this Client-Hyper-Office privilege group.
Supported Web Browsers
Google Chrome is a certified PC browser.
The latest versions of the following PC browsers are supported:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge