MicroStrategy strives to certify the current and previous major version of any product that it integrates with. This is intended to help customers with their upgrade cycles of all technologies involved. This document provides a list representing a snapshot of certified technologies for the current version of MicroStrategy Secure Enterprise.
Each product that MicroStrategy Secure Enterprise integrates with comes with its own unique convention of specifying a version of its product. Unless specified in the comments a certification extends to all minor versions and includes all editions. MicroStrategy recommends following each product vendor's best practices for applying all publicly available security patches, services packs, etc.
The certified configurations for MicroStrategy Secure Enterprise are listed below. For details about the configurations tested in-house by MicroStrategy, contact Technical Support.
General Certification Notes:
- For Chromium-based browsers, upgrade to Chrome 99 or later for a smooth transition to the latest extension Manifest V3, see KB485299.
- For more information on MicroStrategy gateway support and certification guidelines, see KB483349.
- For more information about MicroStrategy support for virtualization software, see KB22625.
- JRE 11 is bundled in with the MicroStrategy platform.
- MicroStrategy Repository utilizes Postgres 11.5
- For Library mobile, we recommend downloading and using our official Library mobile apps for iOS and Android.
MicroStrategy strongly advocates for the use of these-industry-leading sources. We proactively run end-to-end regression and performance tests as soon as the source becomes generally available.
|Platinum||MicroStrategy strongly recommends this configuration. We run end-to-end regression and performance testing for every platform release as well as update releases to ensure the platform is optimized to work best with this configuration.|
|Gold||MicroStrategy recommends this configuration. We run end-to-end regression testing prior to every release to ensure our platform works well with this configuration.|
|Silver||MicroStrategy supports this configuration. Any issues encountered should be reported and will be resolved in a timely manner.|
View in Library
To see the Certification Dossier in MicroStrategy Library, click below.