Signing in to Xactly by Scanning a QR Code
Xactly® users can log in using their smartphones to scan a QR code displayed on the computer screen. After you integrate the web application with MicroStrategy Identity, the Xactly login page displays a QR code.
The following steps contain only the information required to configure or use Xactly with MicroStrategy Identity. The information provided is subject to change. See the appropriate third-party documentation for the latest information.
You have Xactly.
You have administrative privileges and can access the administration dashboard.
To log in to Xactly with MicroStrategy Identity, the email address associated with each user's Xactly account must match the email address associated with the user's MicroStrategy Badge.
To display a custom image on the Xactly login page, you must create the image to display. Supported image formats are .png, .jpeg, and .jpg files.
To Integrate Xactly with MicroStrategy Identity
- In a web browser, log in to Xactly with an administrative account. Do the following:
- Navigate to Settings, select Customize, then Authorization Integration.
- Locate your redirection URL, then note the numeric value at the end of the URL. This value is your shared key. For example, if your redirection URL is https://www.xactlycorp.com/sso/oauth/12345, your shared key is 12345.
- Click Logical Gateways.
- Under Web Application, click More, and then click Xactly.
- You can change the image that is displayed on the Xactly login page. Next to the image preview, click Import an Icon.
- Select an image to display, then click Open.
- In the Enter Display Name field, provide a name to display on your Xactly login page. The name can be up to 30 characters long.
- Click Next.
- Configure the Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) fields as follows:
- In the SAML Attribute Consuming Service page, locate the SAML Attribute Name of SharedKey.
- In the Sample/Value field for this attribute, enter your shared key numbers.
- Keep the default values for the rest of the fields.
- Click Next.
- Note the values provided for Login URL, Logout URL, and Identity Provider Issuer.
- Click MicroStrategy Identity Security Certificate to download the Identity security certificate (for example, saml2.crt).
- Provide the Login URL, Logout URL, Identity Provider Issuer, and Identity Security Certificate to your Xactly Technical Support Representative.