View Application Activity
You can view statistics and trends related to application activity. You must have permission to access the application through a connected environment.
The ability to view or edit certain settings is determined by a user's privileges. All necessary privileges are included in the Administrator role by default. You must belong to the System Administrators group to use this feature.
You must configure Platform Analytics to view dossier usage activity.
The Platform Analytics cube must be published for the data to show up correctly and in real time.
The current user must have view access to the Platform Analytics application.
- Open the Workstation window.
- In the Navigation pane, click Applications.
- Right-click an application and choose Properties.
- In the left pane, click Activity.
- View statistics and trends about the number of documents, dossiers, reports, and cubes in your application, as well as weekly and 30-day trends. You can also view a list of the top 25 objects, by total number of runs, for the last 30 days.
- Click OK.
Choose Get Info if you are using a Mac.