Certify Dossiers, Documents, Reports, Datasets, and Cubes
Dossiers, documents, reports, datasets, and cubes can be certified by users with certain permissions. Certified items have typically been reviewed by trusted members of your organization and are considered official sources of content, based on reliable data.
For example, the Marketing department can publish a certified dataset, providing other users with a shared and reliable source of data that has been vetted through the organization's processes.
To Certify a Dossier, Document, Report, Dataset, or Cube
- Open the Workstation window with the Navigation pane in smart mode.
- In the Navigation pane, click Dossiers, Documents, Reports, or Datasets. You can only certify dossiers, documents, reports, datasets, and cubes in the corresponding Dossiers, Documents, Reports, and Datasets areas of the Navigation pane.
- Right-click the dossier, document, report, dataset, or cube you want to certify.
- Click Certify. A badge icon appears on the item to indicate that it is certified.
- Hover over the badge to see when the item was certified and by whom.