MicroStrategy strives to certify the current and previous major version of any product that it integrates with. This is intended to help customers with their upgrade cycles of all technologies involved. This document provides a list representing a snapshot of certified technologies for the current version of MicroStrategy Secure Enterprise.
Each product that MicroStrategy Secure Enterprise integrates with comes with its own unique convention of specifying a version of its product. Unless specified in the comments a certification extends to all minor versions and includes all editions. MicroStrategy recommends following each product vendor's best practices for applying all publicly available security patches, services packs, etc.
The certified configurations for MicroStrategy Secure Enterprise are listed below. For details about the configurations tested in-house by MicroStrategy, contact Technical Support.
See Drivers and Connectors for a list of external sources and their associated drivers supported by MicroStrategy.
Changes to the support matrix for third-party software are in effect starting in June 2022. See KB485274 for more information.
General Certification Notes:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, CentOS 7, Oracle Linux 7, Amazon Linux 2, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12, and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15.3 and older are no longer supported after June 2023 with the release of MicroStrategy ONE - Update 10 (11.3.10). To learn more, see KB485900: Platform Certification Changes in 2023.
- For Chromium-based browsers, upgrade to Chrome 99 or later for a smooth transition to the latest extension Manifest V3, see KB485299.
- For more information about MicroStrategy support for virtualization software, see KB22625.
- JRE 11 is bundled in with the MicroStrategy platform.
- MicroStrategy Repository utilizes Postgres 11.5
- For Library mobile, we recommend downloading and using our official Library mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- For iOS and macOS, the minimum Xcode version is 14.1.
- For iOS, we certify the two latest major versions. The latest major version is the recommended version and will be certified as platinum. For example, we run end-to-end regression and performance testing as soon as the version is generally available and once again for each quarterly release.
- For Android, we certify the three latest major versions. The latest major version is the recommended version and will be certified as platinum. For example, we run end-to-end regression and performance testing as soon as the version is generally available and once again for each quarterly release.
MicroStrategy strongly advocates for the use of these-industry-leading sources. We proactively run end-to-end regression and performance tests as soon as the source becomes generally available.
|MicroStrategy strongly recommends this configuration. We run end-to-end regression and performance testing for every platform release as well as update releases to ensure the platform is optimized to work best with this configuration.
|MicroStrategy recommends this configuration. We run end-to-end regression testing prior to every release to ensure our platform works well with this configuration.
|MicroStrategy supports this configuration. Any issues encountered should be reported and will be resolved in a timely manner.
View in Library
To see the Certification Dossier in MicroStrategy Library, click below.