A compound grid is a visualization that allows you to build complex grids that analyze different aspects of data across a common dimension. This means you can have multiple unrelated attributes and metrics in different sets of columns that are then stitched together in one grid. Each column set can appear differently as thresholds, advanced filters, and formatting can be applied to each set.
- Open a dossier.
- In the top toolbar, click Insert Visualization .
- Choose Grid > Compound Grid .
- Drag a least one attribute and one metric from Datasets panel to the Editor panel.
- In the Editor panel, click Add Column Set to create another column set.
- Double-click a column set name to rename it.
- To add an advanced filter for a specific column set, click More in the upper right corner of the visualization and choose Edit Filter.
Select a column set and click Add New Qualification. See How to Manage Qualifications for an Advanced Filter for information on adding qualifications.
- In the Format panel, select formatting options for a specific column set by choosing Column Headers or Values in the first drop-down. Then, choose the column set from the second drop-down.