Manage and Monitor Projects
You can view all projects on an Intelligence server. If you have the Platform Analytics project configured and loaded, you can monitor project status and view the recent active user count of projects. You can also load and unload projects for the entire environment or a single node of the cluster. In addition, you can view and modify basic project-level properties, view project activity, view access and roles, edit dataset storage quotas for users, edit cache and Intelligent cube settings, edit all settings, export settings and import them for use in another, view recent user activity, and modify the project loaded nodes at server start up.
To use this functionality, you must be a member of System Administrators with the following privileges: Administer Cluster, Monitor Cluster, Monitor Project, Configure Server Basic, and Load and Unload Project.
- Open the Workstation window with the Navigation pane in smart mode.
- In the Navigation pane, click Environments.
- Log into your environment.
- In the Navigation pane, click Monitors.
- In the left pane, click Projects.
Use the drop-down in the top left to switch connected environments.
If the Platform Analytics project is configured and loaded, you can view project details, including project name, status, loading status, and recent active user count. The User column shows the number of users who recently accessed the project based on the data collected in the Platform Analytics projects.
- In the Loaded on column, click the load status to view information about which node the project is loaded or unloaded on.
- Click Update to change the load or unload status among different server nodes by selecting or deselecting the nodes. Disconnect all user sessions immediately when unloading cancels all running jobs and connected user sessions directly, instead of waiting until all jobs finish running and sessions are disconnected before unloading.