Use the Dossier Properties dialog to set the refresh rate
To access the Dossier Properties dialog:
- Open a dossier.
- Choose File > Dossier Properties.
Refresh: Data in a dossier does not automatically refresh
Join Behavior: Allow joins across datasets based on unrelated common attributes.
Execution Mode: Select how data is loaded in a dossier when it is opened.
- Default: Load data across all chapters.
- Load chapters on demand: Load chapters only when they are selected. Enabling this option reduces load time when opening dossiers that contain a large amount of data.
- Load pages on demand: Load pages only when they are selected. Enabling this option reduces load time when opening dossiers that contain a large amount of data.
Optimize memory usage of derived objects: Skip the evaluation of unused derived attributes and derived elements in a dossier to improve performance during execution.
View in Library: Select the default open view when the dossier is opened.
The setting modified at the individual dossier level takes priority over the setting defined on the environment or project level.
- Open with the default level setting: Keep the default view set by the administrator at either the environment or project level.
- Always open with the last saved dossier: View the dossier in Library with the last saved view that the author intended (base view). The dossier is always reset upon execution.
- Always open with the last viewed dossier: View the dossier in Library with the last viewed state of the user. For example, if the user views the Finance page last and then closes the dossier, the Finance page opens upon the next execution.