Upgrade to a Newer Version of MicroStrategy
When you upgrade to a newer version of MicroStrategy, you should check What's New to see what the latest version of the REST API offers, including:
- New features and functionality that have been added
- Existing features and functionality that have been enhanced
- New REST API families that have been added
- New API endpoints that have been added
- New samples that have been provided
You can use the MicroStrategy REST API Explorer to view and try out all of the current MicroStrategy REST API endpoints. You can read about REST API features and functionality in the Common REST API workflows section of this guide. And you can get a jump-start with the samples provided on github, and with the descriptions provided in the workflow section and the REST API samples section.