Generate Configuration Files for MicroStrategy Add-Ins
You can generate configuration files for the Microsoft Office Excel Add-In and HyperIntelligence for Office, Outlook Add-In.
The ability to view or edit certain settings is determined by a user's privileges. All necessary privileges are included in the Administrator role by default. You must belong to the System Administrators group to use this feature.
- Open the Workstation window.
- In the Navigation pane, click Applications.
- Right-click an application and choose Properties.
- In the left pane, click Add-ins.
Choose Get Info if you are using a Mac.
- Microsoft Office Excel Add-in This file contains the necessary information for connecting to your environment and accessing data from Microsoft Excel. See the MicroStrategy for Office Help for more information.
- HyperIntelligence for Office, Outlook Add-in This file contains the necessary information to configure HyperIntelligence for Microsoft Office and Outlook. See the HyperIntelligence Help for more information.