This section provides steps to import data from a file, create a dossier with a heat map visualization, analyze and manipulate data on the visualization, and share your results with colleagues.
To build your first dossier:
- Open a blank dossier.
- Show or hide panels used to create and format your visualization.
- Import your data from a file on your computer or network.
- Create a heat map visualization using your imported data.
- Format your heat map visualization.
- Create a filter to limit the data that appears on your dossier.
- Add a second visualization to your dossier. Create a filter that allows the selections that you make in one visualization to automatically update the data in another visualization.
- Analyze your data by filtering and drilling.
- Save your dossier.
- Share your insights with colleagues by exporting your dossier.